Specialist Services for the Hospitality Industry
Upgrade your hotel from a name to a brand
Brands clearly distinguish you from your competitors. They represent a promise to your customers that you will deliver something unique and special.
We have extensive experience in the hospitality industry working for clients big and small. At Purple we offer independent hotels and smaller hotel groups the expertise to build their brands so that they can reap the benefits that a successful brand delivers.
- An established and respected hotel brand means that you can charge more for your rooms and other services.
- A recognised hotel brand means that you can charge more for your rooms and other services. We estimate that the bottom-line financial value of building a brand that guests trust is between 10% and 25% above that of ‘unbranded’ hotels.
- Great brands offer wonderful guest experiences so that guests come back and generate positive word of mouth (esp through Social Media). There’s no stronger recommendation than that of those you know and trust.
- A trusted brand – encapsulated in its Brand Spirit - inspires and engages your staff which means they work with greater enthusiasm, providing higher levels of service.
What really distinguishes us is our ability to take your brand through into the practical applications of Market Positioning, Marketing and Communications Planning and the successful exploitation of Online and Offline Marketing Channels and Communications.
Summary of hospitality services
Download details of our services for the Hospitality Industry:
- Brand Purpose & Positioning (igniting your hotel's Brand Heartbeat).
- Defining your hotel's Signature Service Style.
- Expert Service Assessments (your hotel and competitors).
- Mystery Guest Assessments and Programmes.
- In-depth interviews with:
- Offline Agents and Tour Operators
- Events Organisers
- Corporate Clients
- In-house Guests
- Online Guest Surveys.
- Monitoring and responding to Trip Advisor and other OTA guest assessments.
- Management Retreats or Workshops to cover:
- Business Strategy
- Brand & Marketing Strategy
- Service Design & Innovation
- Online and Social Media Management to make sure they get you the best results.
- Workshops covering:
- Discovering your hotel’s Unique Selling Points (USPs). What really makes you SPECIAL?
- Inspiring a winning Sales & Marketing Team (using Appreciative Inquiry).